COGNITIVELY CHALLENGE YOUR SELF IMPOSED RESTRICTIONS AND BOUNDARIES!
BEYOND THAT LIES A WHOLE NEW LIFE.
Anette is an ordinary individual with an extra-ordinary addiction for adventure
She is a former SANDF Major with eight (8) years experience in the army and was in 1995 one of the first ever women selected to attempt the extremely challenging Special Forces' entry course (Recce course). Her adventure career highlights include:
- 500 km adventure race in the Ceder Berg in '99
- Bronze medal in the World Masters Swimming Championships in Rio de Janeiro (1990)
- Boogie boarded down the Zambezi River in Zimbabwe (1999)
- Summited Kilimanjaro (2002)
- Successfully completed a solo, unsupported 300km Walk trough the Namib desert in Angola (2005).
- Summited Mount Elbrus in Russia (2006)
- Numerous successful bungi jumps, non commercial hikes in far off places, river rafting adventures etc.
- 10 successful Argus Cycle tours
- Attempted Mount Aconcagua in Argentina in 2009. (A no summit group)
- Became the first person in History to walk Skeleton coast of Namibia- a 570 km solo, unsupported adventure facing the notorious desert lion, brown hyena and side winding adder (2011).
- Paddled the Olifants river in 2015